You can now book a space in Lift to come in and do your own thing. You may want to
- Play a online games like Among Us
- Study together with friends
- Rehearse a dance or creative piece
- Have a group discussion with a youth worker
- Simply catch up with your mates
There are lots of rooms and spaces including a dance studio, classrooms, a rooftop terrace and even a secret garden. There is free wifi available.
You can come to Lift knowing you have a safe space in a covid-responsible environment. We suggest groups should be no more than six and ask you to observe social distancing and other safe practices. We also encourage you to use outside spaces.
Days: Mondays, Wednesday and Fridays
To book: speak to Judith in person or email firstname.lastname@example.org or book online
Register Interest in Social Space
You need to login first.Register or Login
Health, Safety and Hygiene
- The room will be sanitised before every session booking but you are welcome to do this yourself again with products provided. You must santise all the tables and chairs when you are finished.
- Everyone will be asked to wash their hands or use the provided hand sanitiser before using the work stations.
- The capacity of the room or space will be limited to allow for social distancing
- You will have a saftey briefing in advance and must follow all staff instructions
- For control measures for the whole building see our covid responsibility page