Sexual Health and Relationships Clinic
Pulse can help you with free, confidential, advice, information and support.
You can come for
- Pregnancy testing
- Emergency contraception (morning after pills)
- Sexual health check ups and treatment for infections (STIs)
- Come Correct C-Card, condoms and lube
- The pill, patch and other contraceptive methods
- Referral to maternity counselling (a midwife) or termination (abortion)
- Referral to counselling support, drug & alcohol services
- To ask questions about sex and relationships
Even if you just have some questions, please call and have a chat.
Appointment times: 2.15pm, 3pm, 3.45pm, 4.30pm, 5.15pm and 6pm
To book: Register below and indicate your prefered time slot. We will confirm your place by email. Be aware we may have to offer an alternative time slot so read the email carefully.
Register Interest in Sexual Health and Relationships Clinic
You need to login first.Register or Login
Health, Safety and Hygiene
- The room and equipment will be thoroughly sanitised before every session
- You must wear a face mask or covering
- Everyone will be asked to wash their hands or use the provided hand sanitiser before entering the clinic
- For control measures for the whole building see our covid security page
Confidentiality in Pulse Clinics
We always keep your information confidential. This means we don't tell anyone about your call. We hardly ever make an exception to this rule. The only time we will pass on information about you, possibly without your agreement, is if we are worried about your safety, or if we want to protect you, or someone else, from serious harm. Then we would need to tell someone who could help you. To reassure you, we would always talk to you first, if we have any concerns about your welfare or safety.