Pulse Sexual Health Clinic
Pulse can help young people aged 13-20 with free, confidential advice, information and support.
You can drop in for
- Pregnancy testing
- Emergency contraception (morning after pills)
- Sexual health check ups and treatment for infections (STIs)
- Come Correct C-Card, condoms and lube
- The pill, patch and other contraceptive methods
- Referral to maternity counselling (a midwife) or termination (abortion)
- Referral to counselling support, drug & alcohol services
- To ask questions about sex and relationships
Even if you just have some questions, please drop in and have a chat.
Days: Mondays - just drop in
More info: Call 07935 085572. If you need an appointment outside of drop in times these are available at the Archway Centre.
Confidentiality in Pulse Clinics
We always keep your information confidential. This means we don't tell anyone about your call. We hardly ever make an exception to this rule. The only time we will pass on information about you, possibly without your agreement, is if we are worried about your safety, or if we want to protect you, or someone else, from serious harm. Then we would need to tell someone who could help you. To reassure you, we would always talk to you first, if we have any concerns about your welfare or safety.
This service is run by Camden and Islington Young Peoples Sexual Health Service