Join a group of other young people to make collaborative podcasts about themes that affect young people. Make friends, learn how podcasts are created and get your opinions heard. You can be at the forefront of projects interviewing people or behind the scenes helping out - or both. We will be covering issues like mental health, being a young person in Islington, lockdown life and more.
During the period of the new national restrictions these sessions will be online via Zoom.
You can join this course at any time as each week we look at different topics.
More information: email firstname.lastname@example.org
Dates and Times:
Monday 26 October, 6.15—8.15pm
Monday 2 November, 6.15—8.15pm
Monday 9 November, 5.30—7.30pm
Monday 16 November, 5.30—7.30pm
Monday 23 November, 5.30—7.30pm
Monday 30 November, 5.30—7.30pm
Monday 7 December, 5.30—7.30pm
Monday 14 December, 5.30—7.30pm
Bookings: Sign in and register below. You will be sent a link to join the Zoom.
Register Interest in Making Podcasts
You need to login first.Register or Login
Health, Safety and Hygiene (when we get back in the studio)
- The room and equipment will be thoroughly cleaned and sanitised before every session
- The course will be limited to 10 young people in a room that would normally take 20
- Everyone will be asked to wash their hands or use the provided hand sanitiser before during the sessions
- Microphones have personal covers for each individual
- For control measures for the whole building see our covid-security page