Join MK, Dillon and a group of young people to make collaborative podcasts about themes that affect you.
In these sessions you can make friends, learn how podcasts are created and get your opinions heard. You can be at the forefront of projects interviewing people or behind the scenes helping out - or both. We will be covering issues like mental health, being a young person in Islington, lockdown life and more.
Dates and times:
Bookings: Sign in and register interest below.
More information: email email@example.com or call 07960 215003
Register Interest in Making Podcasts
You need to login first.Register or Login
Health, Safety and Hygiene
- The room and equipment will be thoroughly cleaned and sanitised before every session
- The course will be limited to 10 young people in a room that would normally take 20
- Everyone will be asked to wash their hands or use the provided hand sanitiser before during the sessions
- Microphones have personal covers for each individual
- For control measures for the whole building see our covid security page