Let's Talk - Join the online conversation
Join Judith and members of the youth work team to talk about the issues of the day.
How are you adjusting to being back at school or college? What support will you need from the youth hubs? What would you like to see in the programme during the winter?
We will be addressing these questions and many more and trying to stay positive during these challenging times. If you have any ideas talks please let us know. Some times we invite special guests for a Q&A.
Wednesday 11 November, 5—6.30pm
Wednesday 18 November, 5—6.30pm
Wednesday 25 November, 5—6.30pm
Wednesday 2 December, 5—6.30pm
To book: register online below. You will be sent a link in advance of the meeting.
Register Interest in Let's Talk - Join the online conversation
You need to login first.Register or Login
Our Zoom protocols
Before the group chat
- Book online by creating an account. You can book as many sessions as you like.
- Downloaded the Zoom video chat room app and set up an account. There are lots of training videos telling you how to do this. You just need the free version. It works on phones, tablets and computers.
- We suggest young people use first name only for your profile.
- Be on time in the Zoom waiting room before the start of the meeting.
- Tell any other people in your house you are on a Zoom meeting so they don’t disturb you.
During the group chat - the groundrules
- It is up to you whether to have your video on or off but it is helpful to youth workers if they can see everyone.
- Keep your screen mute unless you are speaking.
- If you want to speak indicate with your hand or thumbs up
- Be supportive and appreciative of each other.
- Everything said in the room stays in the room unless there is a safeguarding issue that will need to be addressed.
- Do not take screen shots or photos or record anything.
- You cannot privately message other individual group participants – all messages will go to everyone though you can still send private ones to a youth worker (host)
- If you want to discuss something personal on a one-to-one then send a private message to the host and we will get in touch afterwards.