Each session we cook a different dish from around the world. All recipes are creative, healthy, tasty, economical and easy to make.
Try your hand at lots of things including food from Mexico, China, India, the Caribbean and Italy as well as traditional British dishes. We also try our hand at baking, cake making and smoothie-making.
The evening ends with a group meal where we share our creations.
Due to the current lockdown these sessions have very limited numbers. You will be part of a small support group.
Dates and times: Wednesdays and Fridays 5.30-7.30pm
Bookings: sign in and register interest below.
Register Interest in Creative Kitchen
You need to login first.Register or Login
Health, Safety and Hygiene
- The kitchen will be thoroughly cleaned before every session
- Everyone will be asked to wash their hands or use the provided hand sanitiser before entering the room and after using the facilities. Regular hand washing will also be required throughout the session as normal.
- There will be a 2m distance maintained between workstations
- The course will be limited to 8 young people in a space that can normally take 12
- You will wear a face covering (unless exempt)
- Each person will have their own cooking utensils
- For control measures for the whole building see our covid security page