Each session we cook a different dish from around the world. All recipes are creative, healthy, tasty, economical and easy to make.
Try your hand at lots of things including food from Mexico, China, India, the Caribbean and Italy as well as traditional British dishes. We also try our hand at baking, cake making and smoothie-making.
The evening ends with a shared meal where we share our creations.
Sessions must be booked in advance.
More info: firstname.lastname@example.org
Dates and times:
These are booked as individual sessions. Due to the reduction in spaces due to social distancing there is a maximum of four sessions per person up until October half term.
Monday 14 September, 6.30—8.30pm
Wednesday 16 September, 6.30—8.30pm
Monday 21 September, 6.30—8.30pm
Wednesday 23 September, 6.30—8.30pm
Monday 28 September, 6.30—8.30pm
Wednesday 30 September, 6.30—8.30pm
Monday 5 October, 6.30—8.30pm
Wednesday 7 October, 6.30—8.30pm
Monday 12 October, 6.30—8.30pm
Wednesday 14 October, 6.30—8.30pm
Monday 19 October, 6.30—8.30pm
Wednesday 21 October, 6.30—8.30pm
Register Interest in Creative Kitchen
You need to login first.Register or Login
Health, Safety and Hygiene
- The kitchen will be thoroughly cleaned before every session
- Everyone will be asked to wash their hands or use the provided hand sanitiser before entering the room and after using the facilities. Regular hand washing will also be required throughout the session as normal.
- There will be a 1.5m distance maintained between workstations
- The course will be limited to 10 young people in a space that can normally take 16
- Each person will have their own cooking utensils - or they will be cleaned between uses
- For control measures for the whole building see our covid security page