Creative Cooking Online
Sharon will be delivering weekly fun and games right to your home!
Can you make a cake in the microwave in under a minute? How quickly can you cook an omelette? Play against each other and see who's got the skills to beat the clock.
Inside a mystery box that gets delivered to your door, uncover an ingredient and see where your creativity takes you!
This course is done from the comfort of your home, go it alone or get your whole household involved! Make online friends and up your cooking skills at the same time.
Bookings - Please sign up to the course to register your interest and we will be in touch soon.
More info: email@example.com
Dates and times:
Friday 18 September, 7—8pm
Friday 25 September, 7—8pm
Friday 2 October, 7—8pm
Friday 9 October, 7—8pm
Friday 16 October, 7—8pm
Friday 23 October, 7—8pm
To book: Register below. You will receive information on how to access the session by email.
Register Interest in Creative Cooking Online
You need to login first.Register or Login
Our Zoom protocols
Before the group chat
- Book online by creating an account. You can book as many sessions as you like.
- Downloaded the Zoom video chat room app and set up an account. There are lots of training videos telling you how to do this. You just need the free version. It works on phones, tablets and computers.
- We suggest young people use first name only for your profile.
- Be on time in the Zoom waiting room before the start of the session.
During the group chat - the groundrules
- It is up to you whether to have your video on or off but it is helpful to Shaoron if she can see everyone.
- Keep your screen mute unless you are speaking.
- Do not take screen shots or photos or record anything.