City & Islington College Gym
These gym sessions are exclusively for students and City & Islington College. We have a wide range of equipment including fixed and free weights, plus running, stepping and cycling machines.
The gym is supervised by instructors who are on hand to help you with technique and also planning workouts. Our aim to is help everyone develop and then meet their own fitness goals. You will be given a gym induction as part of your first visit.
Dates and times:
Sessions are 45 mins and at Tuesdays 3pm and 4pm and Wednesdays 3pm.
You need to create an account with a City & Islington email address and you can book online.
You can book one 45 minute slot per day. There are 15 spaces per slot. Spaces will be confirmed by email. If any slot is oversubscribed you will be moved to the nearest available slot or put on a waiting list. You can only book up to 14 days in advance.
Register Interest in City & Islington College Gym
You need to login first.Register or Login
Health, Safety and Hygiene
- The gym and the equipment will be cleaned and santised before every session
- There will be at least 2m space between stations
- The gym is limited to 15 young people
- Everyone will be asked to wash their hands or use the provided hand sanitiser when entering
- Note the changing rooms are not available at the moment so arriving wearing your kit
- For control measures for the whole building see our covid security page