Boxing training with focus pads is a great way to develop your reflexes, agility and overall cardio vascular fitness. It tones your muscles and helps reduce body fat. The techniques you will learn are not just about speed and power, you also work on rhythm, timing and overall stamina. You will have fun while getting fit.
This is being run as a eight week course with the same people every week. If you book you will be commiting to come to all the sessions.
Wednesday 28 October, 6.30—8.30pm
Wednesday 4 November, 6.30—8.30pm
Wednesday 11 November, 6.30—8.30pm
Wednesday 18 November, 6.30—8.30pm
Wednesday 25 November, 6.30—8.30pm
Wednesday 2 December, 6.30—8.30pm
Wednesday 9 December, 6.30—8.30pm
Wednesday 16 December, 6.30—8.30pm
Price: part of 50p entry fee
To book: Register below. You space will be confirmed by email.
Register Interest in Boxing Training
You need to login first.Register or Login
Health, Safety and Hygiene
- The equipment will be cleaned and santised before every session
- There will be 2m space between excercise stations
- The session will be limited to 10 young people - in a space that can normally hold 30 people
- Everyone will be asked to wash their hands or use the provided hand sanitiser when entering
- Note the changing rooms are not available at the moment so arriving wearing your kit
- For control measures for the whole building see our covid security page