Archery is both an art and a skill that goes back to the days when people were hunter gatherers and our life might depend on being a good shot.
Today it is an exciting Olympic sport that greatly improves focus and concentration, upper body strength and coordination.
This is a great chance to learn how to find your anchor point, draw a bow and release an arrow, though the main target is having fun safely.
Health, Safety and Hygiene
- The sessions will run under Archery GB guidance
- The equipment will be cleaned and santised before every session
- Each person will have dedicated equipement for the whole session
- There will be 2m space between stations
- The session will be limited to 6 young people - in a session that normally holds 12
- Everyone will be asked to wash their hands or use the provided hand sanitiser when entering
- Note the changing rooms are not available at the moment so arriving wearing your kit
- For control measures for the whole building see our covid security page