These vibrant classes are designed by Patience from the amazing GOP Dancers. For this term the classes will be delivered by Arben Kapidani. You will learn the fundamentals whilst grooving and having fun; improve your stamina and work on your creativity and expand your knowledge and dance vocabulary. We work towards performing at end of term shows, community festivals and even the Notting Hill Canival.
This is designed as a six week course with the same people every week meeting as a support group. Please only register interest if you can commit to all six sessions. There are limited spaces and you can be invited to attend after a discussion with a youth worker.
Course dates and times:
Monday 12 April, 4.15—8.15pm
Monday 19 April, 4.15—8.15pm
Monday 26 April, 4.15—8.15pm
Monday 10 May, 4.15—8.15pm
Monday 17 May, 4.15—8.15pm
Monday 24 May, 4.15—8.15pm
Bookings: Sign in and register interest below. A youth worker will be in touch shortly.
Register Interest in Afrobeats Dance
You need to login first.Register or Login
Health, Safety and Hygiene
- The studio will be cleaned and santised before every session
- There will social distancing of 2m
- The session will be limited to 15 young people as part of a consistent support group - in a space that can normally hold 40 people
- Everyone will be asked to wash their hands or use the provided hand sanitiser when entering
- You will be expected to wear a face covering (except during more intense phyisical activty)
- Note the changing rooms are not available at the moment so arriving wearing your kit
- For control measures for the whole building see our covid-security page