These vibrant classes are taught by Patience from the amazing GOP Dancers. You will learn the fundamentals whilst grooving and having fun; improve your stamina and work on your creativity and expand your knowledge and dance vocabulary. We work towards performing at end of term shows, community festivals and even the Notting Hill Canival.
During the period of the new national restrictions this course is being run online via Zoom.
Course dates and times:
Monday 26 October, 6—8pm
Monday 2 November, 6—8pm
Monday 9 November, 6—8pm
Monday 16 November, 6—8pm
Monday 23 November, 6—8pm
Monday 30 November, 6—8pm
Monday 7 December, 6—8pm
Monday 14 December, 6—8pm
Bookings: Sign in and register below. You will be sent a link to join the Zoom.
Register Interest in Afrobeats Dance
You need to login first.Register or Login
Health, Safety and Hygiene (when we get back in the studio!)
- The studio will be cleaned and santised before every session
- There will social distancing of 2m
- The session will be limited to 15 young people - in a space that can normally hold 40 people
- Everyone will be asked to wash their hands or use the provided hand sanitiser when entering
- Note the changing rooms are not available at the moment so arriving wearing your kit
- For control measures for the whole building see our covid-security page