Health and Safety during the Coronavirus Outbreak
For the duration of the coronavirus pandemic Lift will be operating under enhanced health and safety measures. These are updated on a regular basis as goverment advices changes and we learn the best ways of keeping everyone safe.
- Extra regular cleaning and sanitising is in place.
- Hand santitiser is available at the entrance to all areas.
- Windows and doors are left open to maximise airflow.
- We make use of outdoor spaces for activties when the weather is good.
- Young people are requested to wear face coverings in communal areas or when working close to others.
- We have reduced the number of people that will be allowed in the building at any one time and we are encouraging people to socially distance.
- All staff have had relevant training and been consulted in the development and implementaion of the measures.
Last updated: 23/9/2021 03:57PM