Sexual Health and Relationships
We are closed for festive season - back open on Wednesday 3 January
For alternative services please download this timetable.
Mondays and Wednesdays from 3 - 7pm
No appointment needed, just turn up
We can help you with free, confidential, advice, information and support.
You can come for
- Pregnancy testing
- Emergency contraception (morning after pills
- Sexual health check ups and treatment for infections (STIs)
- Come Correct C-Card, condoms and lube
- The pill, patch, implant and other contraceptive methods
- Referral to maternity counselling (a midwife) or termination (abortion)
- Referral to counselling support, drug & alcohol services
- To ask questions about sex and relationships
Even if you just have some questions, drop in and see us.
Up to 25 years. Under 16s very welcome. You can always bring a friend, partner or a worker for support.
Confidentiality in Pulse Clinics
We always keep your information confidential. This means we don't tell anyone about your visit. We hardly ever make an exception to this rule. The only time we will pass on information about you, possibly without your agreement, is if we are worried about your safety, or if we want to protect you, or someone else, from serious harm. Then we would need to tell someone who could help you. To reassure you, we would always talk to you first, if we have any concerns about your welfare or safety.