Advice and Support
Pulse at Lift
Feeling confused, pressure to have sex? Not sure if you are
Think you might be pregnant but don't know what to do?
Had a few drinks on Saturday. Worried you may not have used a condom?
Worried you might have caught an STI?
Got a question about puberty changes and your feelings?
We can help you with free, confidential, advice, information and support.
We have a Pulse Clinic at Lift where you can come for
- Pregnancy testing
- Emergency (morning after) pills
- STI check ups and treatment for infections
- C-Card condoms and lube
- The pill, patch, implant and other contraceptive methods
- Referral for abortion or to a midwife
- Referral to counselling support, drug & alcohol services
- A safe place to talk about sex & relationships
Bring a friend, partner or a worker for support if you like. Under 16s very welcome.
Time: Every Monday and Wednesday from 4 - 7pm.
Booking: No appointment needed, just turn up.