Get Creative Photography Course
Over five sessions you will learn new skills, be part of a creative team and produce and edit your own photographs. Through photography and working with Lift members, you will answer the question: What does Lift mean to you? Some of the work will be displayed in the ground floor.
The course will be led by Gisela a professional photographer and filmmaker. She was born in New York to Cuban parents and travels all over the world with her work. Her clients include Vogue, Cosmopolitan and BBC. Dillon and Judith will be involved in delivering the sessions.
This project is brough to you in partnership with Cubitt Education.
What will you get out of it?
- You will work alongside an internationally well-known photographer
- Learning new skills in creating and editing photographs, especially portraits
- You will develop your creativity
- Discovering what it’s like to work on a brief in a creative team
- It’s something to add to your CV
Monday 18 February, 12–4pm
Tuesday 19 February 12–4pm
Wednesday 27 February 5-7pm
Monday 4 March 5-7pm
Wednesday 13 March 5-7pm
How to book: Speak to Judith or Dillon - note you will be expected to commit to all the sessions